Some of you know that I am spending the summer in a cooler climate with my two year old daughter. Traveling to several cities, staying in different hotels and house, and going on multiple flights presents several challenges when packing. I thought I had it together this year, but my little one loves to be read to. I packed an assortment of books, but I have had to make a couple book store runs to pick up favorites that I left at home. Here is the list of the ten most requested books, a list I should have made before packing.
1) Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown
2) I Took the Moon for a Walk by Carolyn Curtis
4) Animal Boogie Woogie by Debbie Harter
5) DOG by Matthew Van Fleet
6) Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site by Sherri Duskey Rinker
7) Press Here by Herve Tullet
8) Anything Curious George
9) Madeline by Ludwig Bemelmans
10) Bear on a Bike by Stella Blackstone
What books are you asked to read over and over again?